Use of Site Information
- The information, software, documentation, data, services, logos, trademarks, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures and other materials (collectively, "Materials") contained on the Site are owned by Lucent Soft and/or its suppliers and are protected by law, including copyright and trademark laws and international treaties. Lucent soft and/or its suppliers reserve all rights in the Materials.
- Nothing on the Site shall be construed as conferring any license to Lucent Soft's or its suppliers' intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. Except as provided below, or as specifically permitted in other sections of the Site, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the Site.
- You may print or download Materials from the Site for your own personal, informational, educational and other non-commercial purposes only, provided that you include all copyright and proprietary notices originally included with or contained in the Materials in all copies you create. You may not attempt to "pass-off" any of the Materials as your own. You may not post the Materials on any other Web site, or display or distribute the Materials without the express prior written consent of Lucent Soft.
Communication with Lucent Soft
- By emailing or otherwise transmitting content to Lucent Soft, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Lucent Soft a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute, and make derivative works based on such content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in the content have been waived.
Passwords and Security
- If you are required to complete a registration process to enter a portion of the Site, you will provide us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Lucent Soft immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Lucent Soft will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Lucent Soft or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without Lucent Soft’s prior written permission.
Termination of Use
- You agree that Lucent Soft may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by Lucent Soft.
Links To Third Party Web Sites
- Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided as a convenience to you. Such third party sites are not under Lucent Soft’s control, and Lucent Soft does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Lucent Soft does not intend links on the Site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities or their products.
Note About Minors
- Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and Lucent Soft asks that they do not submit any personal information to Lucent Soft. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance; International Use
- ervices, content, and product derived or obtained from this Site may be subject to the U.S. export laws and the export or import laws of other countries. You agree to comply strictly with all such laws and, in particular, shall: (a) obtain any export, re-export, or import authorizations required by U.S. or your local laws;
- not use Materials or direct product from this Site to design, develop or produce missile, chemical/biological, or nuclear weaponry
- not provide services, content, or direct product from this Site to prohibited countries and entities identified in the India's export regulations.
- By choosing to access the Site from any location other than the India, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all applicable local laws. We make no representation that the Materials are appropriate or available for use in all locations outside of the United States. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Lucent Soft business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.